Friday, April 16, 2010

Way behind on my HOMEWORK!!!!!!

Just a few pics to give you an idea of what a great B&B this was!!! Yep, we have to go back, could have stayed here for DAYS!! Yep, they allow pups!!!! :)
White Buffalo Bar, no I did not have LCRNPS, I had a Saphire and Tonic!!! Yes, we got Tshirts and a hat = $100.00+++


Note: Toilet paper holder made from old mouth piece of bridel and piece of wood!!!! Need to tell Ollie about this to use at farm, cutdown on breakage!


Bathroom window!



Door to my room!




Courtyard to my room!


OK, THESE FLAGS WERE AT THE BEGINNING AND NO I CANNOT MOVE THEM!!!!!








Outside of courtyard to room!































Salt water, heated pool with waterfall!! I spent some quality time here!



The GAGE HOTEL, old railroad hotel, owned by state pks!! I could stay here for DAYS!!!!!



Barbara (oldest), me(shortest), Roberta and Frankie!

Guess Who??


Finally, the REAl welcome to Marathon, Texas sign!!

div>
First welcome sign you see headed into town, advertising the BIGGEST thing in town!!!


SAG SHOT OF SOME OF MY NEW FAMILY!! I'm in the middle!!!















Leaving Fort Davis and headed for MARATHON, TEXAS! 60.2 miles, leaving the state park, the wind was a HUGE head wind!! After the town we tunred left, TG!!! See flags to get wind velocity?? MPH >

OK, so I live in Marathon Fla and am headed to Marathon Texas!! Population there is 452, smaller, land locked, no bridge, has a train, No KMart, No HomeDepot, one Great Bar and one Great Hotel!!!!!

Not really a LONG ride, but the wind really beat us up today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment