Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pics = I hope?

Another 0 mile marker, the family doens't seem to understand why I like these, of course when they see the 0 mm for KW on the bike they begin to understand. That's Baby Tennessee on my back, sh'e been on my back riding since BRAT where she was found!!!!!!

Crossing into New Mexico!




Pantry in the trailer/kitchen!! It really is amazing what she can cook out of this tiny area. Note tthe Igloo Cooler our refrigerators!




Kitchen in the back of the trailer, 2 burner stove is all there is!

Linda doing prep work for dinner!







Chef/Guide Linda at the back of the Trailer Kitchen, I'm sure I'm giving her advice on cooking!



Name that kind of cactus??



My friend Suzanne pointing to the NO GUNS sign on restaurant!!!! Az?

No comments:

Post a Comment